All past and present publications from research and projects funded by CABMACC or any through PCO, can be accessed from this page.
Progress reports for CABMACC and Infrastructure Programmes (IDP)
- IDP Progress Report for 2017 to 2018 Revised 18.08.2018
- 2016 - 17 Progress Report for IDP
- 2016-17 Progress report for CABMACC
- CABMACC Progress Report 25 Sept 2016
- 2015 IDP Annual Progress Report - Final submitted to RNE - 17 Aug 2015
- CABMACC Annual Progress Report 2014-15 Final 050815
Articles/publications by PhD/MSc students sponsored by CABMACC Programme.
- Experencia Madalitso Jalasi (2018) - presentation: Investigating and Expanding Learning across Activity System Boundaries in Improved Cook Stove Innovation Diffusion and Adoption in Malawi
- Experencia Madalitso Jalasi (2018) - Dissertation: Investigating and Expanding Learning across Activity System Boundaries in Improved Cook Stove Innovation Diffusion and Adoption in Malawi
- Geresomo, et al (2018): Targeting caregivers with context specific behavior change training
- Kabambe, et al(2018): Productivity of pigeon pea and maize rotation system in Balaka District
- Kabambe, et al(2018) : Productivity and profitability on groundnut and maize
- Makwiza (2018) - Dissertation : Estimating outdoor water use allowing for the possible impacts of climate change
- Makwiza, et al (2018)- Estimating the impact of climate change on residential water use using panel data analysis
- Donga and Eklo (2018): Environmental load of pesticides used in conventional sugarcane production in Malawi
- Limuwa (2018): A Gendered perspective on the fish value chain, livelihood patterns and coping strategies.
- Limuwa, et al. (2018): Evaluation of Small-Scale Fishers’ Perceptions on Climate Change and Their Coping Strategies.
- Limuwa, et al (2018): Is Fish Farming an Illusion for Lake Malawi Riparian Communities under Environmental Changes?
- Geresomo, et al (2017): Riskfactors of stunting
- Geresomo (2017) : Factors affecting child feeding
- Makwiza and Jacobs (2017) - Sound recording to characterize outdoor tap water use events
- Makwiza and Jacobs (2016) - Assessing the impact of propertysizeon residential water use
- Chisoni (2016): Searching for sustainable solutions in improved cookstove practice in Malawi
- Makwiza, et al (2015) - Correlating sound and flow rate at a tap
- Makwiza, et al (2015) - assess the possible impacts of climate change on domestic irrigation water use